From: guide-user@yahoogroups.com [mailto:guide-user@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 3:09 PM
To: guide-user@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [guide-user] RE: Animation problems

Ah. I see.

Well, I just tried it – I have Win7 x64 and the June 17,2013 version of Guide9. Mine does NOT crash. I tried 3 min, I tried 3 days, 17.24 hours (rotation period of Uranus), etc. No crashes.

Guess I should try the newer patches? I was kind of holding off unless there was a good reason….

Kind Regards/Viele Grüße,

Grant