Re: [guide-user] Goto Named Stars 'bug'?

Steve Messner Aug 3, 2014

Yes, in that case I cannot go to A stars, went to Mizar, Saturn and M31 with no problem. Steve

On 8/3/2014 3:55 PM, Ben Hudgens bhudg3079@... [guide-user] wrote:

Steve and Dr. Clay,

The goto, star, common name route   does show all of the stars and you can click on the name and all is ok.     But it is when you try the goto,  object name, enter the star name that begins with A result in the error.       I thought it might be a file error so searched all of Guide and could not find and file that had the star names.   My search attempts included all of the sub folders as well.

thanks for your responses.
Ben H

--
Clear Skies,