RE: [guide-user] Re: Copying Guide from machine to machine- was Guide9 and Win7

navillus95472 Jul 26, 2014

Okay, but I'm not really interested in copying over a previous Guide installation intact from another machine.  I'd just like to install from the installation disk on my Win7 box so that it works properly.

From this thread it seems I should either 1) install Guide in C:\ ( rather than C:\My Programs x86\ ), or 2) run it as Administrator each time I open it.

I think I'd prefer option one.  Do you all agree that it would likely solve my problems (which were not being able to modify the toolbar or save "marks")?

I thank you all for your comments.

Phil