Asteroid occultation tables for 2014 and 2015

Bill Gray Jun 19, 2014

Hello all,

In adding the column-sorting feature to Jari's mutual Galilean event table,
I used the asteroid occultation list as a model. I'm not entirely certain
these were mentioned on-list. They are at

http://projectpluto.com/occ14reg.etb
http://projectpluto.com/occ15reg.etb

You should be able to put these .etb files _in your Guide folder_. Somebody
(can't find the message now) mentioned having to add the name to 'events.dat'.
That should be needed only for Guide's 'built-in' event tables, which are in
its 'event' folder. I don't recommend adding things there; just put these
event tables into your Guide folder, and the program will pick them up
automatically.

-- Bill