Re: [guide-user] Help with Event table (ETB)

Andrew Hood Jun 11, 2014

Jari,

I've had another look and it's not the cr/lf that causes a problem. I had not added mutual_500 to events.dat.

Once I did guide9 would crash when I selected that entry in tables/misc. From the error message it looks like the memory allocated for the file name is not enough for the 10 characters "mutual_500" and it runs off some buffer. Truncating the name to 8 characters ( eg "mutual_5") and updating events.dat to match things improve.

Now the line ending convention does not seem to matter.

Andrew