Re: [guide-user] Transfering Quasar database to hard drive

Woodchuk Apr 28, 2014

I tested several and as long as you type in the exact same name as the QSO in the
file it will come up --as in < Q 0957+561B > for the second of the paired Quasars.
Of coarse the problem is not everyone uses the same designations for astronomical
features.

But in the case of 3C 273.0 if you type in 3c 273 it will go to it.

I solve this by putting any object that isn't easily IDed I put them in the
---->User Object Menu -- in the Overlay menu.

Larry Wood