Re: [guide-user] SAO question....

Bill Gray Nov 21, 2013

Hi Tom,

I'd try putting the DVD into the drive. If the 'go to SAO' function
then starts working, take a look under Extras... Install to Hard Drive,
and make sure the "Star comments in 'more info' (121 MBytes)" item is
asterisked. Guide relies on some of that data to get RA/decs for SAO
stars.

Also: you can hit Go To... Object Name, and enter "SAO 125560".
(Or hit Ctrl-B and enter that text.) Or you can drill through the menus
a bit with Go To... Star... SAO, and then just enter "125560".

-- Bill