Re: [guide-user] Comets mag, how true?

Gerhard Dangl Oct 27 9:02 AM

To use this list is exactly what I do before I try to image a comet with
my equipment.

But to switch on comets in Guide up to +19mag or so and to select
manually the comets which are really observable from the list is not
easy if the monitor is filled with many comets.

So it would be a really big improvement if Guide could load this list
from the MPC and would have an additional setting for an "observed
magnitude limit".

Regards
Gerhard
www.dangl.at