Mike,

do you have the file <guide install directory>\text\M31gc.dat on your computer? If not, the dataset is missing from your install. I haven't got the DVD on hand right now, but would expect you to be able to find the file on your install disc. Just copy it to the "text" directory of your Guide installation.

Arild :)

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 5:25 AM, <Ldstryker@...> wrote:

Mike,

  Sounds like the extras didn't install correctly.

Paul..
-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Stewart <mike.n0tu@...>
To: guide-user <guide-user@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Oct 9, 2013 11:03 pm
Subject: RE: [guide-user] Toggle User Datasets Question

Paul,

That’s one of the anomalies. There is no “ * “ next to M31 Globular clusters in the User dataset list. Nor do I see a “ * “ next to Quasars, Pulsars, or many of the other listings.

There are M31.TDF, M31.IDF, and m31gc.dat files in the guide9/text folder.

Hot pink is the color selected as a default.

Mike