From: Mike Stewart <mike.n0tu@...>
To: guide-user <guide-user@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Oct 9, 2013 11:03 pm
Subject: RE: [guide-user] Toggle User Datasets Question

Paul,

That’s one of the anomalies. There is no “ * “ next to M31 Globular clusters in the User dataset list. Nor do I see a “ * “ next to Quasars, Pulsars, or many of the other listings.

There are M31.TDF, M31.IDF, and m31gc.dat files in the guide9/text folder.

Hot pink is the color selected as a default.

Mike