From: Stephen Tonkin <mb23@...>
To: guide-user@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 6, 2013 6:27:39 AM
Subject: [guide-user] Request: More flexibility with GRS and Jovian satellite tables

Hi Bill,

Is it possible to have a bit more flexibility with the table
compilations for GRS transits and Jovian satellite events? I would
greatly appreciate being able to:
* Set maximum Sun altitude (as is currently possible with satellite
passes table)
* Set minimum Jupiter altitude (as is currently possible with satellite
passes table)
* Set which data are shown (as is currently possible with "Make Ephemeris")

I use Guide to compile lists of these for our local astro society
newsletter and I seem to spend a heck of a long time editing the lists
produced by Guide in order to select only those events that are sensibly
visible from our location, and I probably introduce some error by doing so.

--
Best &c,
Stephen Tonkin