Re: [guide-user] Local Sideral Time in Quick Info

Bill Gray Sep 26, 2013

Hi Pierre,

The most likely cause of this would be if you've specified a location that isn't on the
surface of the earth. LST is undefined for the center of the earth. I suppose it could
be computed for locations on the moon and planets, but at least at present, it isn't...
and you're probably interested in LST for someplace on earth anyway.

-- Bill