RE: Comet Magnitude Parameters

johnonj Sep 24, 2013

Hi,

Clay, thank you for your reply.

However, I am afraid I phrased my question not entirely clearly.

I meant to say:
It would be useful to give (in the More Info window) the comet magnitude parameters used to calculate the comet magnitude as given when you right click a comet in Guide 9.

John

---In guide-user@yahoogroups.com, <guide-user@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi,

I wonder it is possible to show the Comet Magnitude Parameters under More Info when you click on a comet. It would be useful to known on what the reported magnitude is based.

I know you can look at the comet elements text file, but having it under More Info would be more convenient.

John