RE: Re: [guide-user] CCD Frame style

craigballew Sep 2, 2013

Every time you post on the group's website NEO strips all newline characters, carriage return characters and quote marks as well as displaying my email address instead of my name. While there are some aspects of NEO I like, they should have waited to roll it out after they beta tested it.
Craig

--- In guide-user@yahoogroups.com, <guide-user@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

My goodness....look at the character mess in the message below; this is a result

of the new "NEO" change (not related to asteroids by the way) of Yahoo Groups.

Clay

_____

Dr. P. Clay Sherrod

Arkansas Sky Observatories