Re: [guide-user] Magnitude Labels - Issue

Bill Gray Aug 4, 2013

Hi Mark,

Try right-clicking on one of the stars in question, then on "display". If it has
a "label" check-box, turn it off.

User-added datasets each have their own 'label' check-box, and it applies to _all_
labels in that dataset. My guess is that that's the issue you're seeing.

The Star Display... Mag Label Limit applies only to Guide's 'built-in' star data.
That should work Just Fine. If you're still seeing issues, I'd ask that you send
the file 'startup.mar' to me; that ought to enable me to replicate the issue.

-- Bill