Re: [guide-user] Display of IAU meteor shower list

alfredo caronia Jul 19, 2013

Hello Bill and thanks to all those who contributed!

Many thanks for the update that works perfectly!

Really useful!

One consideration:

I noticed that the data of some meteor showers, the most important, also
indicate the radiant drift!
It would be interesting in the future to have this data for all meteor
showers!

One question: I have not understood how to download the attached file by
Hartwig Luethen and then I wanted to ask if it is advisable to download that
file because it is dated 2000!

Regards!

Alfredo Caronia