RE: [guide-user] Representations of heaven more attractive in guide 9. For when will that be?

Pierre Laporte Jun 25, 2013

From my point of view, I don't see the necessity to have gGuide present a
more realistic view of the sky. I really prefer the schematic, clean design
of the present view. It is more helpfull to locate objects in the sky
chart. GUIDE is allready, from my perspective, the best astronomical
sofware ever since produce.... beating Starry Night, Stellarium, and The Sky
X..... I used it almost daily since the Version Guide 3.0...............

And I alway appreciate the many improvements that Bill Gray since so many

THANK YOU Bill

Pierre Laporte

C.O.A.M.N.D.

Centre d'Observation Astronomique Des Monts Notre-Dame

Québec, CANADA

_____