Re: [guide-user] Around Saturn...

Ben Hudgens May 3, 2013

Grant,

I'm using Apr 17 version of Guide 9 and I also see the same 109.7 mag
when I right click on Daphnis.

What I also noticed is in the Saturn moon listing when 'all' is turned
on is that S10-S14 and S32-S35 are not displayed in the moon
listing. This might be something Bill Gray needs to check out.

Another strange thing...Even though it is not listed , you can still
locate it by using 'GOTO' -Object Name and just type in Daphnis.

As to the mystery object, I don't see anything in that positioin when
comparing WikiSky, but there is 4UC393-059277, 13.4 mag star about 3.0'
to the sw of Hyperion.

Ben Hudgens