Re: Update posted: other fixes

patrick469034 Apr 19, 2013

Hi Tom,

I find this, too. The symbol for a globular cluster is a circle with a cross. If you click anywhere on the circle, you will get the info for the glibular (M13, say). If you click *within* the circle, and you are at a sufficient zoom level, you will get info for the nearest item *within* that circle. As M13 is very bright and has a lot of member stars above Guide's magnitude limit, you will get info for the star nearest to the point you click at.

So the thing to do is to click on the circle circumference.

Cheers,

Patrick