Re: [guide-user] Re: UCAC-4 Display HELP please........

P. Clay Sherrod Apr 15, 2013

Hello Pierre....
You have the pathway designated incorrectly if you have the UCAC-4 data in the "E"
drive of the telescope.
You have:
"UCAC4_PATH=c:\ucac4"

but that is for the data being on the "C" drive.

For your location, your pathway must be:
"UCAC4_PATH=e:\ucac4"

Make sure that all folders, not just a select few, are loaded into a folder named
UCAC4.

Dr. Clay
_____
Arkansas Sky Observatories