Re: UCAC4 Disks Needed

BillDean Apr 10, 2013

Hi Steve,

I can burn a couple of copies for you. Shoot me a PM and we'll start it on the way.

I think there was something odd the last time I made copies though, will have to have a look at it again. I don't think the files that were a might too large were very important, certainly not zone files.

Clear skies,

Bill