Re: [guide-user] Re: Meter USNOA2 The whole catalog in guide9.0 and running.

alfredo caronia Apr 8, 2013

Hello! Postargalactico! I suggest to send your question , in addition to
<guide-user@yahoogroups.com>,

also to:

pluto@...

that is Bill Gray the autor of Guide 8 and 9!

Surely he has the solution useful for all!

Regards!

Alfredo