Re: [guide-user] Guide Question

tom Apr 2, 2013

Hi Ben,

actually, the USNO A2 catalog stars go to 20th magnitude. For example
A2_1275_07745058 in Ursa Major, has an R mag of 19.1, B mag of 20 and a
V mag of 19.4 in Guide.

My problem is, as I zoom out, the magnitudes don't drop fast enough and
the widest field is way too cluttered. I would like to find out how to
control the rate at which the number of stars decrease as I zoom out.

Tom