Re: [guide-user] Guide Question

Ben Hudgens Apr 2, 2013

Tom, Here is what I do. Set your screen view size to what you want
with the ccd overlay. Then go to Display, Star Display and set star
magnitude to 20. Now when you increase the size of your field, the
star magnitude limit should decrease showing fewer stars.

Am curious, how are you able to display 20th mag. stars? UCAC4
catalog only goes to about 17th mag.

Ben