Re: Toolbar Guide 9

Martin Lewis Mar 17, 2013

I had this same problem with double-spaced toolbar icons after I installed Guide 8.0 on my new Windows 7 pc and although this fix works and the icons are no longer double-spaced I now get a message evry time I start up Guide saying 'Do you want to allow the following programs to make changes to this computer'. Any thoughts anyone?

Martin