Von: P. Clay Sherrod <drclay@...>
Betreff: Re: [guide-user] ccd frame camera list
An: "P. Clay Sherrod" <drclay@...>, "Bill Gray" <pluto@...>, guide-user@yahoogroups.com
Datum: Donnerstag, 21. Februar, 2013 00:42 Uhr

Well I see my problem....perhaps a general problem.

The file that you send saves ONLY as a webpage; attempts to save it as .txt or

similar still results in it being saved as a webpage.

It is not over-writing the existing file.

Dr. Clay

_____

Arkansas Sky Observatories

MPC H45 - Petit Jean Mountain South