Re: Real Sky

patrick469034 Feb 20, 2013

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies to my query. I do indeed find that the RS discs are unreadable on my Win 7 machine. I like the suggestion made by Bill that I use an old XP machine to transfer the data to a pen drive. I do have an old XP laptop, as it happens, and so I will be doing this very soon.

Cheers,

Patrick