Re: Satellite magnitudes

jarisuomela Feb 20, 2013

Hi Bill,

Thank you for fixing satellite magnitudes. Vanguard 1 is faint and way too low in my sky anyway so I should need to position myself better latitude-wise to observe her.

There is one more problem in the satellite pass list. Next to the Alt column there's one obvious excess character. I tried to decipher the number (seeing zeros, fours, sixes and eights) but then I stumbled on number five and gave up.

See the evidence here http://clayhole.com/sat_passes.jpg

Kind regards,
Jari