Re: Real Sky

roy_diffrient Feb 17, 2013

I have the same problem, but no solution, at least on my Win 7 machine. Real Sky via Guide 9 works fine on XP. In fact, if you try to see what's on the disks using Win 7 resources, like My Computer, I believe you'll find that they will not be read at all. My Win 7 Pro also does XP emulation -- That doesn't help either.

Roy Diffrient