Re: Latest version GUIDE 9

Greg Roberts Feb 14, 2013

Guide UsersAfternoon Bill

Many thanks for your reply- this time I hope to be a bit more specific.

I first checked on what version of GUIDE 8 I was running and it returned "17 Jan 2012 version"

So I went and downloaded what I think is the latest version of GUIDE 8 and installed it and when I asked what version it was it returned "16 August 2011" version - where did I get the 17 Jan 2012 version ?

I then installed GUIDE 9 in the same directory - and it overwrote the following files as the GUIDE 9 had later versions:

ephelpext.dat
string.dat
legend.dat
add.mpc..something ( cant read my own handwriting!)
Guide 9 version 18-01-2012 with Guide 9 version 09-02-2013
lunar.dll

I then ran GUIDE 8 and got the error message "ordinal not found"
"The ordinal 31 could not be located in the dynamic link library lunar.dll"

uhmmm... so Guide 8 wont run.

However I am now able to run GUIDE 9 with no error messages - so not a problem about GUIDE 8 not working-

Ill just remove GUIDE8.exe from the GUIDE8 directory.

No error messages etc about putting a CD in etc.

Hope this helps
Many thanks
Greg

.