Re: What might I have done? Cannot goto HIP stars..

grantcblair Feb 9, 2013

As usual, Bill - you are exactly right. I slid the DVD in and I was able to find stars via their HIP designation. Then I checked to see what I had installed locally and I did already have Tycho-2, but not 'Star Comments'. Installing 'Star Comments' made it so I can now look up HIP stars from only my HD installation.

Maybe it's just me, but those steps did see a little less than 'intuitive' :)

But I'm happy and only have four inches of snow.

Be Safe,

Grant