RE: [guide-user] UCAC4 DVD shipments

Anthony J. Kroes Oct 10 10:12 AM

That's the way it usually seems to work, doesn't it?! Please send me a copy
and the name/address of whoever needs it next. When my 'real' copy arrives
from the USNO, I'll have a spare or can send mine to someone else who needs
it.

My address is still the same as your last mailed distro so you should have
it in your records - let me know privately if you still need it

Thanks,

Anthony J. Kroes

Quantum Skies Observatory

Pulaski, WI