Re: The moon acting up

jarisuomela Sep 25, 2012

Hi Bill,

That file was indeed missing, and I now understand how this happened.

A couple of weeks ago I did some house cleaning in the Guide folder and cospar.txt looked to me like an artificial satellite tle file - so I promptly deleted it! I must have made the false connection from the fact that 'International Designation' equals 'Cospar Designation'. Cospar also sound a bit satellite-y in my mind.

Now the natural order of the heavens has been restored. Thanks!

Jari