Re: The moon acting up

jarisuomela Sep 21, 2012

Thanks, Larry!

Investigating furter I see that this oddity also applies to the Sun and planets. Uranus may be an exception, it being in an odd attitude to begin with, but I can't tell the difference.

I, too, can't think of a reason. But I'm pretty sure I'm not the cause because I've not tried to do anything "creative" with Guide lately. Just normal use.

Here's a screen cap: http://clayhole.com/odd_g.jpg

The phase looks correct but the topography definitely not.

Guess I need to try a fix the obvious way - reinstall.

J///