From: Bill J Gray
To: guide-user@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 1:19 AM
Subject: Re: [guide-user] Not an asteroid!

Hi Scott,

My guess would be similar to others expressed on this list: you
may have to bump up the number of asteroids shown by Guide. In this
case, to "see" and "go to" (75571) = 2000 AT4, you'd need to show
at least 75571 asteroids.

If that doesn't actually describe/solve the problem, please let me know!

-- Bill

--

Do you have a slow PC? Try Free scan http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen