Re: [guide-user] Crashes when adding asteroids

Christian Ambros Jul 6, 2012

Hi Bill,

what's odd to me is, that those three links in question work pretty well with wine under linux. I never had any problems with updating any of those files. The downstream even over my umts stick is dam fast and just a little bit slower when gprsII takes over.
For those who do have larger telescopes, having the critical list as a separated list makes ist quiet easy to work with it.
If this list is gone, what indication will be there instead to just get a list of the critical objects?

cheers,
Christian

--
"A little learning never caused anyone's head to explode!"

"Ein wenig Lernen hat noch niemandens Kopf zum Explodieren gebracht!"