Re: [guide-user] Guide permanently crashes now

Gerhard Dangl Jul 4, 2012

Denis,

thank you. It worked. So I have a way now to fix it and import current
comet data.

But every time I try to download inside Guide9 the critical list objects
or unusual objects corrupts again this file comet.dat.

Gerhard
www.dangl.at