Using USNO A2.0 disks

wa1vta01452 Jun 20, 2012

I am using Guide 9. I found some information on the Project Pluto site for displaying A2.0 data for Guide 7. Says I have to download an IDX file and place it in the Guide directory. It states that when I choose USNO A1.0, the USNO 2.0 option will also be available. Is this true only for GUIDE 7? I only see options in Guide 9 for displaying A2.0 files from the internet (which does work).

Still unable to display my data of 11 A2.0 disks even when I place all the files in the Guide9 directory or if I place the files in their own directory under Guide 9 and specifying that directory path in Guide.dat.

Tom