From: JoeMize
To: guide-user@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: [guide-user] 2012 LZ1 mag errros

Knutz Tom, I was hoping it would work. Thkx for your info, I'm sure Bill is
working the issue. I have Guide8 working perfectly, except for one little
Bug, so I'll continue holding off awhile longer ordering Guide9...joe :)

"May You Go Among The Imperishable Stars"
Joe Mize www.cav-sfo.com
Chiefland Astronomy Village (CAV), Fla
StarFields Observatory, (SFO).