Re: [guide-user] 2012 LZ1 mag errros

Woodchuk Jun 15, 2012

Christian

Yes I saw that in that file but was unable to get guide to read it -- at least
Guide still said 2012 LZ1 did not exist. I believe the file has to be converted so
guide can read it ??? Suggestions??

I have had Guide do a complete error shutdown twice trying to load that file.

So I will resort to my old tried and true method and keep guide running smoothly --
I hope:-)

Larry Wood