Re: [guide-user] 2012 LZ1 mag errros

Christian Ambros Jun 15, 2012

Hi Larry,

2012 LZ1 does exist in MCORB. It's located in the near earth object file not in the main file, because it is a near earth crosser. I you update your database with link in guide9 you'll find it. That's what Ben did. But he has trouble getting it displayed with a magnitude limit of 13.9 which is what's estimated for this asteroid. It has nothing to do with finding it anyway.

Ben found the data but it isn't displayed at the given limit.

regards,
Christian

--
"A little learning never caused anyone's head to explode!"

"Ein wenig Lernen hat noch niemandens Kopf zum Explodieren gebracht!"