Re: Need some help

Martin F May 20, 2012

Hello group. I am using Guide8 on one laptop which is for my bartels system, it
is running Windows 98SE and I run Guide8 under dos quite well. I can also
execute Guide8A.exe on the same laptop while running Windows98. I also am
running Guide8 on another laptop running XP.
Here is the dilemma.
I seem to be able to see Asteroids on the Windows XP laptop but on the Windows
98SE and under DOS there are no Asteroids visible.
The settings are identical on both machines. All the relevant files within the
ASTEROIDS folder are identical.
Why aren't the asteroids showing up??

Martin