Re: [guide-user] unusually bright asteroid?

Gerhard Dangl May 4, 2012

Lawrence,

it seems to be the well known problem with no H parameter given for this
objects in the MPCORB.dat file.

This should be fixed in the last Guide version. So I made the last
update as described from http://www.projectpluto.com/new.htm but nothing
changed. I still have a lot of asteroids shown with apparent brightness
of <4mag with the last Guide8/9 version using automatic or fixed
brightness settings.

Regards
Gerhard
www.dangl.at