Re: [guide-user] Error message while slewing

P. Clay Sherrod Apr 15, 2012

Hello Dave....
I know that you have reported this problem a couple of times with no
response; since I do not know what might be happening I have no advice for
you; can you please state the wording of the error message that you are
receiving?

Also, check your baud rate on the serial connection that you are using on
your PC and see if it is perhaps set either to high or low....there is a
sending and a receiving rate.

Hopefully Bill or someone will chime in here pretty soon.....I remember
seeing your question over a month ago.

Dr. Clay
_____
Arkansas Sky Observatories