Re: Guide 8 - Goto Menu

Dave Feb 13, 2012

Hi Bill;

It's not that I prefer the Windows style, it's just that I wasn't sure if that's the way it was supposed to be or if I had something wrong, since it displayed differently on Win XP and Win 7. I have no objections to the way the information is displayed. Actually, you answered another question I was going to ask, and that was the meaning of the different colors. I've been using Guide since version 2 and have seen many improvements over the years. Keep up the good work.

Dave.