Re: [guide-user] ¿Power view comments Ste ve Coe's observations at 9.0 Guide in S panish?

Bill J Gray Feb 13, 2012

pastorgalactico wrote:
> ¿Is there Any way to see the comments on Steve Coe's observations 9.0 Guide in Spanish?

Such may happen eventually. As you've probably seen, a lot of Guide's
menus and dialogs and messages appear in Spanish; they were translated a while
back by Albert Romero. However, that was a while ago, and there is now a lot
of text that appears in English only.

It's possible that text such as Steve's observation reports could be fed
through an automatic translation such as Google Translate or Babelfish. But
from what I've seen of translations into English, I'm not optimistic that
this would help a lot!

-- Bill