Re: [guide-user] Re: Does not play well with others... (Guide/TheSky/scope xtrol)

Pierre Laporte Jan 30, 2012

I am one user of TheSKY6 when I took astrophotography. THE ONLY REASON for
using it is that the software send back to software controlling the CCD
camera (in occurrence MaximDL) the RA and Decl. which are incorporated in
the header of the FIT images.

Bill,

Is there a way to do the same with GUIDE ? Is it something that could be
possible to incorporated in a next upgrade ?

I will be happy to get ride of THESKY in my setting and only use GUIDE

Pierre Laporte