Re: [guide-user] Update to Guide 9.0 (and 8.0) posted

P. Clay Sherrod Jan 19, 2012

HI Bill....
Updating this to Guide8 has me and a couple of others confused; you say:
"Last hurdle: copy guide9.exe to guide8.exe, overwriting the latter. You're now done.
One oddity is that running guide8.exe will cause Guide to say "Guide 9.0". "

What do we copy and what do we overwrite? is there a guide9.exe file that is NOT in
the update files? Do we simply change the NAME from guide8.exe to "guide9.exe"?

I am not finding anything to copy and overwrite.....if we are operating Guide8, then
there will be NO "guide9.exe" file to copy in our original GUIDE folder....please
explain if you can....

Clay
_____
Dr. P. Clay Sherrod