Re: Disappearing marks

ldjhandm Jan 16, 2012

Hi Bill

So today all is well! It would not work yesterday. No 'save mark' did the job so I left it active when I closed down (because I don't want to lose the effort!) This morning I load up Guide and it loads the last adjusted version. When I looked in the load marks file, there is 'special'!
Maybe it just required a 'restart'. I did a 'close Guide' yesterday but it still wasn't there. This morning all is sweetness and light.

Thanks for your reply. Hopefully the problem has vanished forever.

Lawrence