Re: [guide-user] Guide 9 ordering transaction declined

Denis Nov 13, 2011

MC worked from Canada without problems. Check the data/address carefully
before "submit". Your billing address should be the one on your credit
card while shipping could be different. In addition, be careful entering
expiry date as it is not always as you see on the card, "mmyy" for Guide
8 instead of "mm/yy" as often seen on cards.

Denis